Monday, November 11, 2013

How many pictures will a 2GB memory card hold on a 3.2 megapixel camera on a phone?

megapixel camera phone
 on Nokia 8 Megapixel Cameraphone Concept, Designed by Nokias Eco-Team ...
megapixel camera phone image



Eriin


Hello. I am about to get a new phone, and I don't want to lose all of my pictures. I have the env Touch, which is a 3.2 megapixel camera. I need to be able to hold a lot of pictures, I only have about 200 or so now, but on my new phone I'll be taking tons of pictures. Please help! Thanks.


Answer
It depends on the size of image the phone creates. It will be a lot, but it's impossible to tell without more specs.

You won't have to worry about losing anything if you back them up once in a while. The phone should be USB capable...plug it into your computer and copy the images to your hard disk, and then maybe back them up from there to a CD. Backing things up is simple. There's no excuse for losing anything.

Out of these 3 sprint phones which is the best?




Nia2


I am tryin g to decide between the Motorola Photon, HTC Evo shift or the Samsung Epic. I do want something with a good Camera. I know that the Photon has a 8 megapixel but I have heard people say that they havent seen much difference between 5 megapixel camera phones and the 8 megapixels. Which phone is a better buy?


Answer
I would go with the Motorola Photon. www.phonedog.com ranks the top three smartphones for Sprint as...

1. Motorola Photon
2. HTC Evo 3D
3. Google Nexus S 4G

http://phonedog.com/lists/the-best-sprint-pcs-smartphones/


I hope Iâve helped!
If you have anymore questions please let me know by adding to this question, or posting a new one. Thanks!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How many pictures will a 2GB memory card hold on a 3.2 megapixel camera on a phone?
Rating: 92% based on 9788 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment