Wednesday, November 13, 2013

How long of a video can a 4GB memory card hold on a 12.5 megapixel camera?

12 megapixel camera 4gb memory card
 on ... -330 14MP Digital Camera w/ 12.5X Optical Zoom Kit w/ 4GB Memory Card
12 megapixel camera 4gb memory card image



allie





Answer
We need details, HD or not? I would say 18 mins. 40 mins if not.

Buying a camera for first time?




tous-pour-


Alright so I am 19 and I don't have a camera with the exception of my phone. I've actually never had a camera.

I want a good one, but not a whole bunch of money. I would be taking pictures of music related things and my tattoos. I want a high resolution or whatever and I want it to be clear even if the picture if large.

Any tips? I appreciate anything helpful

By cheap I mean I'd rather not pay for 250-300 if possibly.



Answer
First decide on the size. A small regular pocket camera sounds like the best option as you won't need a big camera that does 10X zoom for closeup pics. Then move into brands. As most electronic products, quality means a lot for cameras. From experience, stay away from cheap Kodak cameras.
You will still want it to be easy to navigate and to have cool features to make the pics better. It sounds like a touchscreen will be out of your price range. As far as the quality of the photo, refer to the camera's megapixel (MP) capability. Each pixel represents a color dot of the picture. Mega stands for millions of pixels in the picture. So the more of them the better your picture will look especially when you zoom in. Buy one that delivers at least 10 megapixels and has room for memory of 4GB or more (remember you have to buy a card).
Based on those qualifications I recommend a cheap Nikon Coolpix (12MP for $80) or a Casio Exilim (12 MP for $80). The next level if you want a sleek design and more MP would be the same ones as before with 14MP and slimmer for around $120 or a Sony Cybershot (14MP for $130). I strongly recommend the Sony camera. You can find all of these at Walmart.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How long of a video can a 4GB memory card hold on a 12.5 megapixel camera?
Rating: 92% based on 9788 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment