Monday, November 11, 2013

How many megapixels is the new ipod touch camera?

megapixel front camera iphone 4s
 on Dialaphone review the iPhone 4S. To read more about the iPhone 4S ...
megapixel front camera iphone 4s image



RK Lover


I know that the iPhone 4s went from a 5 mega pixel to 8 mega pixel camera. I was wondering if anyone knows if they upgraded the ipod touch camera as well.


Answer
8 megapixels in back. 5 in front. I think

What android phones have the best front facing camera?




Butterflyh


Wow, I just recieved my very first android phone today (Motorola Atrix 4g). I loved it. Until I opened up the camera app. The front facing camera is F*CKING HORRIBLE! I had the ipod4, and its front camera was very nice. Im so mad. I really need the front facing camera since I travel so much, and do alot of video calls. WHAT android phone has a very nice front facing camera. One under $300 please?


Answer
The iPhone 4 and 4S both have a .3 MP VGA camera in the front.
The Atrix has a .3 MP VGA camera in the front.

Usually, with cameras, megapixels don't tell the whole story. But, for .3MP, at VGA resolution, there's really not going to be much difference between two different models.

For one of them to be "F*CKING HORRIBLE" and one of them to be "very nice" I would suspect that you're either exaggerating the difference, or perhaps the software is showing them differently. Example: Perhaps during a video call the iPhone SW is showing you a direct feed from your camera, while the Android SW shows what the person on the other end is actually seeing. I don't know if that's the case, I'm just giving an example of one thing that could *potentially* be going on.

Either way, I find it hard to believe it has anything to do with the camera in this case. It's either the user or the software.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How many megapixels is the new ipod touch camera?
Rating: 92% based on 9788 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment