Monday, October 7, 2013

Closest thing to a dslr camera under 200?

dslr camera under 200
 on Amazon.com: Your Digital Camera: Beginners Handbook For DSLR ...
dslr camera under 200 image



(:


I really want to get into photography! I'm young so my parents don't think i'm responsible enough for a 800 dollar camrea. Whats a good camera with almost as good quality as a dslr camera under 200?


Answer
The closest (or in my mind even better) than a dslr, is a film slr.
Because in my mind, a film slr focuses the better photographer, rather than the fancy equipment (most of which i never ever use.

www.kenrockwell.com
is a nice place to start learning about real photographer.

camera suggestion includes any film slr you can find (as long as it is in good working order). There are lots of places to find used film slrs.
a quick search on B&H used camera site features a number of excellent cameras you can choose from.
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/search?Ns=p_PRICE_2|0&ipp=100&ci=3017&N=4294247087+4293918168&srtclk=sort

I might suggest canon (or a nikon equivanent but i'm not as familar with the slr nikon range)
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/800819106-USE/Canon_C128205211_EOS_A2E_35mm_SLR.html
So you can use modern lenses too. Which will also be compatable with a modern digital slr (or dslr). And you spend less than 80 dollars; leaving you plenty of money to slowly budget for film and processing.

Film can be easily scanned in store (for an extra dollar typically) so you can get suitable digital files too. If you wish to get negatives scanned at a speciality processor, you can get scans that are the equivalent of 60 megapixles or more.

What is a good camera for a beginner in photography?




Hanny


I'm 14, and I want to start getting in to photography, and I would like a good camera to start with. I want something that will last me at least a year. I wouldn't mind the complexity of it, as I am willing to learn. Would you be able to recommend a good camera under £200.
I meant a while not a year.



Answer
Honestly a manual film camera (like Nikon FM10, which is still being made). You set everything yourself (speed shuttle, apature, focus, etc.) and you think about each shot before you take it. That was how I learned about photography (Nikon F2AS and later, FM2).

But it costs quite a bit to do film these days, so a DSLR would be a good choice (as you can change the settings yourself even if you don't put it in M mode). Since your budget does not allow that, a DSLR like might do. My brother uses Canon Powershot S5 and he really likes it. It is a bit over what you are willing to pay though.

http://www.usa.canon.com/consumer/controller?act=ModelInfoAct&fcategoryid=144&modelid=15207#ModelTechSpecsAct

Does anyone else has a good suggestion of a camera that you have used that might be good for someone who starts out in photography?




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Closest thing to a dslr camera under 200?
Rating: 92% based on 9788 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment