Friday, October 11, 2013

will buying a DSLR camera from nikon head quarters in japan be any cheaper compared to buying it in Malaysia?

dslr camera japan
 on ... Cow Leather Case Bag Cover for Pentax Q DSLR Camera 7 Color | eBay
dslr camera japan image



kelvin_pen


I'm just wondering if i should buy a DSLR now, or wait till my Japan trip to buy a DSLR camera, since most of the manufacturers are based in Japan.


Answer
To be sure you need to know two things:
the price of the camera in Japan (www.biccamera.com) and the exchange rate between the Yen and your currecly in Malaysia.
Check out those things and then compare to the price you will pay if you were to buy it in Malaysia.

What's a good site to buy used cameras from?




Le All Kno


I'm looking for a reliable website where I can purchase a DSLR camera. Also, if you have any tips on which DSLR I should choose (This will be my 1st DSLR), I would definitely appreciate them.
I'll be using it mainly for shots of people and pets.
& I don't want to spend too much, because this is my first DSLR.



Answer
I've heard B and H can be a bit flakey, Just make sure when you buy it, it says USA instead of Japan.

I bought my D300 there and they through in an expo disk. Fast, well packaged.

For buying a camera, its really heard to say. If your going into wedding photography definitely go with Canon.

Good luck :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: will buying a DSLR camera from nikon head quarters in japan be any cheaper compared to buying it in Malaysia?
Rating: 92% based on 9788 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment