Saturday, October 12, 2013

When is apple most likely to upgrade the ipod touch 4G?

ipod camera megapixel 4g touch
 on Ipod Touch 4g Camera Vs Iphone 4 Part 2
ipod camera megapixel 4g touch image



Wayne R.


I'm thinking of getting the ipod touch 4G, however I'm clueless on apple's product release cycle, I don't want to buy it only to have a new version released a few months later, ...I'm hoping an upgraded version would have a better camera, I love the 4G but the .7 megapixel camera almost kills it for me, should I wait or just get the 4G?


Answer
Apple bring out their new product ranges once a year, in September.

What are the details of iPod Touch 4g's camera?




shashank


I was planning to get one and was really wondering about the camera. I know its very bad compared to the iPhone 4 but I'm not comparing to that.
It doesn't have flash right? and details of front camera too please



Answer
The iPod touch 4th Gen has dual cameras -- a roughly 0.7 megapixel rear-facing camera and a VGA quality front camera. You are correct that it lacks a flash.

For more information, including the camera quality in "real-world" use and sample video clips, additional details may be useful to you:
http://www.everyipod.com/ipod-faq/ipod-touch-4th-gen-iphone-4-camera-quality-compared.html

Hope this helps!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: When is apple most likely to upgrade the ipod touch 4G?
Rating: 92% based on 9788 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment