Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Nikon D3100 I cannot figure out how to use the video camera/recording mode?

dslr camera user guide
 on user guide and operating manual apply for nikon d40 digital slr camera ...
dslr camera user guide image



Melanie


Random question. I have a Nikon D3100 DSLR camera and for the life of me I cannot figure out how to turn it to video mode so I can record? Anyone have one that knows how?


Answer
That should be fully covered in the user's manual. If you have lost yours, download it here: http://support.nikonusa.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/16910/~/user%27s-manual---d3100---guide-to-digital-photography

What high-quality camera can i get for an aspiring photographer?




Roslin


I dont really know about electronics and stuff like that but my 15-year-old neice wants a really nice camera for christmas. She really wants to be a photographer and she has had a normal digital camera but she wants to upgrade to something that can get her to this goal. I am looking for one that would be nice for a first-time user and doesnt cost me too much! thanks!


Answer
well, it depends on your price range. If it is less than $1,000 (but you could get up to like $800-$900), I would HIGHLY recommend the Canon Rebel xSi.

I just got it as an early christmas present (I'm 17, and am doing my Senior Exit project on photography).

The entire rebel series is a really great Introductory-Level DSLR camera (Digital Single Lens Reflex).

I've found a great buyers guide to DSLR's, so hopefully that will help.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Nikon D3100 I cannot figure out how to use the video camera/recording mode?
Rating: 92% based on 9788 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment