Sunday, October 6, 2013

can i bring my slr camera on the plane going to cancun?

dslr camera on plane
 on type digital single lens reflex sensor 20 7 mm 13 8 mm foveon x3 ...
dslr camera on plane image



Karen S


I wanna take my DSLR SONY 200 camera with camera bag and another lens on the plane but i dont know if i can this is my first time being on a plane so i dont really know what i can and cant bring on the plane.
Help pls.



Answer
You are allowed a carry on and a personal item.
Your purse is considered one and the camera case is the other. However, if you can stash it in your carry on bag (like a back pack or small case) you can also carry a purse or a laptop bag as as your personal item.
Short answer is yes you can, but do not try to get away with 3 items because one of them is small.

What lens should I buy for my canon DSLR camera?




just a gir


I only have the canon 18-55mm lens that came with the camera but I want to get another one. What size in mm would you recommend?


Answer
The correct answer depends on the type of photography you want to do. Are you planing on doing Macro, Portrait, Landscape, Sports ... thing about this and it will point out to the best lens available for what you see yourself shooting in the future.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: can i bring my slr camera on the plane going to cancun?
Rating: 92% based on 9788 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment