Wednesday, October 9, 2013

what's a good camera to buy for traveling?

highest megapixel digital camera 2012
 on Sony DSC-RX100 20.2 MP Exmor CMOS Sensor Digital Camera with 3.6x Zoom ...
highest megapixel digital camera 2012 image



AriannaFau


Hey everyone! So in April of 2012, I'm going to Greece and Italy. I really want to get a nice camera, because of course I'll be taking tons of pictures. Does anyone have any suggestions as to what I should buy? I would prefer something lightweight, so I can just put it in my purse, and whip it out whenever I want to take a picture. Also I want it to be super high def, so I can try to take home the beauty with me. I'm doing this so far ahead so if it's expensive, I'll have time to save. Any and all help is appreciated! Thank you!


Answer
i personally prefer Nikon Coolpix S8000 14.2 MP Digital Camera which is really good.
it helps you lot

* 14.2 megapixels for stunning prints as large as 20 x 30 inches
* 10x wide-angle optical Zoom-NIKKOR ED glass lens; 3.0-inch VGA (921k-dot) Clear Color Display
* 720p HD movie recording at 30fps; HDMI output
* Creative Slider creates pictures, in camera, by simply adjusting brightness, vividness and color hue
* 4-way VR Image Stabilization System; Smart Portrait System

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Delectronics&field-keywords=+Nikon+S8000&x=0&y=0&ih=1_0_0_0_0_0_0_0_0_0.4849_1&fsc=-1&tag=pntsa-20




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: what's a good camera to buy for traveling?
Rating: 92% based on 9788 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment