Tuesday, October 8, 2013

What laptop has the best quality built in webcam with the highest megapixels?

highest megapixel camera in laptop
 on Fujifilm launches its latest entry-level compact digital shooter ...
highest megapixel camera in laptop image



creativeus


Mine currently has 1.3mp and I'd like something better on my next laptop.


Answer
u don't need more megapixels for webcam. megapixels in camera should be 12. more megapixels the size of your picture will be increase. if u have good webcam and u r sitting in dark place its not gone be good quilety. but if u seat in bright light it will be good quality. buy a new webcam http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9BQndRoWRv0. use philips white bulb or study lamp while useing webcam. u can see the difference.i hope u understand what i m telling you. any question reply me. thanks.

What type of camera should I buy?




Matthew Ju


I am interested in buying a camera for fine art purposes. So, my question is, what kinda of camera should I buy? I have been using my 5 mega pixel camera on my phone but I know a real camera would be much better. I am looking for a digital camera with good optics and is durable. I would also like to keep it under $250. Thank you an advance.


Answer
I assume you're looking for something just a little bit better than your camera phone, as opposed to buying some big-@ss professional camera.

Just go to Walmart or Target and look at the cameras you have on display. Any of those would be excellent choices. for me, it's highly importnat how the controls work, and how large the zoom is.
You don't have to worry about megapixels at stores like that, because they'll be selling the best cameras available, with the highest megapixels possible. You can get some very good point & shoot digital cameras for $100-120, especialy up to $150.

Also, it's good to pick the cameras up to see how they feel in your hand, to make sure it feels good, and not clumsy.

Almost any camera you buy at stores like that will have very good lense, and options. YOu'll never use 1/4 of the options and controls these cameras have!! It's like buying a really cool laptop and using it only to email.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What laptop has the best quality built in webcam with the highest megapixels?
Rating: 92% based on 9788 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment