Saturday, August 24, 2013

Where can I buy a good DSLR for under 500 dollars?

dslr camera under 500 dollars
 on Nikon D3100 14.2MP Digital SLR Camera with 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 AF-S DX ...
dslr camera under 500 dollars image



zoowalala


I'm willing to buy used, and I don't care if it's the latest model, but I would like a good DSLR for cheap. I know they are hard to find but can anybody help me out? What are some less expensive but good models?
Also I would want it to come with a lens, charger, batteries, cord for computer, manual, etc?



Answer
I would recommend you Nikon D3000 Digital SLR Camera 
10.2megapixel CCD sensor,11-point autofocus system, Fast response,Guide mode,3-inch TFT, 3 fps continuous shooting allows you to capture fast-moving action at 3 frames per second
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002JCSV5I?ie=UTF8&tag=bestdeals-y-20&linkCode=as2&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B002JCSV5I

Other good options are Canon Rebel XS 10.1MP Digital SLR Camera
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001CBKJGG?ie=UTF8&tag=bestdeals-y-20&linkCode=as2&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B001CBKJGG

Pentax K-x 12.4 MP Digital SLR Camera
http://www.amazon.com/gp/search/ref=sr_nr_i_0?rh=i%3Aelectronics%2Ck%3Apentax+k-x&tag=bestdeals-y-20&keywords=pentax+k-x&ie=UTF8&qid=1276070340

What is the best camera for action shots?




delaneythe


I want to start a horse photographing buisness at horse shows and I was wondering what camera would be the best for taking action shots of horses going over jumps and things like that. I also need a camera that will shoot good action shots in low light conditions. It can be a DSLR it just needs to be under $500, I know it is unfortunately not that much money to get a good quality camera but that is all I have.


Answer
Been there, done that.

Best bottom dollar kit for action: Nikon D50 (used); Sigma 70-200 f2.8 HSM (used). In dim arenas you'll need every last ounce of ISO and aperture you can get. Monopod is recommended.

Remember -- NEVER DISTRACT A HORSE WHILE IT IS JUMPING OR YOU WILL BE TOSSED OUT (happened to me ;-)

Static and ribbon-award shots? Nikon's 18-70 kit lens and SB-800 (you wont need big apertures -- just a big honkin' flash). You'll also need to put the flash on at least a two-foot vertical extension to get rid of the hellacious blue-eye from those big horsey orbs. I used a piece of hockey stick.

Spend the money -- done right, the shots are spectacular and the horse owners have very deep pockets and are mainly bored trophy wives, if you get what I mean. Me, I switched to shooting car races because I couldn't stand the smell.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Where can I buy a good DSLR for under 500 dollars?
Rating: 92% based on 9788 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment