Friday, August 23, 2013

I bought a big backpack to go to Europe, what else can I use to carry my camcorder and SLR camera?

slr camera purse
 on Backpack Trekker Bag Camera as Lowerpro FTA1002 Review | PRLog
slr camera purse image



knight d


These 2 items are quite big combined and my backpack is already big enough for me to handle. Is there something that everybody uses to carry the accessories when they go backpacking? Should I get a small side bag to hold my cameras and lenses?


Answer
You could get a sling and have it slung in the front, therefore helping to distribute some of the weight. (Kind of like the baby slings or a big sling purse you can cross over your shoulder/chest). You could also look into something large enough to go around your waist with the bulk in the front of your body. Adding another bag to your back area would not have any benefit and you want to keep your hands free so these are my suggestions. Good luck and have fun! Be safe!

What is the best Nikon Coolpix digital camera?

Q. Basicallt, I am about to get a new camera, and the kind i have decided on is the Nikon Coolpix series
But there are so many to choose from, and i really can't decide...
does anyone know the best one?


Answer
I have two, the 8800 and the P2. The 8800 has been discontinued but you can still find them, and it is a fantastic camera - 8 megapixels, 10X optical zoom, vibration reduction, and excellent macro capabilities. It is as close as you can get to having a digital SLR without having to change lenses!

My P2 is a pocket sized 5 mega pixel "snapshooter" with 3X zoom that I carry in my purse. It's also wireless, and can send the photos to my laptop as I take them and display them in an ongoing slideshow, with the new ones added each time.

Both take excellent quality photos and video and I'm very happy with both purchases.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: I bought a big backpack to go to Europe, what else can I use to carry my camcorder and SLR camera?
Rating: 92% based on 9788 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment