Friday, August 16, 2013

What part of the specs should I be looking for to buy a good digital camera?

what the highest megapixel camera you can buy
 on ... Full Frame CMOS Digital SLR Camera with EF 24-105mm f/4 L IS USM Lens
what the highest megapixel camera you can buy image



John H


ok, so I see many newsapaper ads from Best Buy and Circuit City over digital cameras running around $100.00. I don't get the megapixels thing and zoom. And some have high megapixels but to me the picture quality appears grainy. what i'm looking for is a thin sleek (if possible) camera that has excellent picture quality. Zoom so that I don't have to be so close to take a picture, and long battery life.


Answer
You'd better off with a 5-7 megapixel for a thin/sleek pocket camera. At this point, anything higher than that would be looks grainy/noisy especially in low light condition.

Long battery life means you'll need something with lithium battery.

Zoom... how much zoom do you need? For the usual social thing, 4x optical zoom should be enough.

Anyway. It sounds to me that the Canon Powershot SD1000 will fits you great. It's slim, takes good picture, and it has quite a good battery life. It's more than $100 though, but you get what you're paying for.

What kind of digital camera should I buy?

Q. I need a compact, digital, point and shoot camera with a decent zoom, high megapixels, and priced under 200 dollars. I need it to take good quality pictures, quickly and easily. I used to have an exilim something or other and it was nice, but I want something better.


Answer
Canon 570 IS or 590 IS

IS (image stabilization, helps in bad/low light conditions)
4x optical zoom (ignore digital zoom)
Optical viewfinder (sometimes works better in bright light outdoors)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What part of the specs should I be looking for to buy a good digital camera?
Rating: 92% based on 9788 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment