Sunday, August 11, 2013

What compact point and shoot camera do you recommend?

dslr camera hd video
 on dslr hd video comparison : yolpa
dslr camera hd video image



Anonymous


I already have a nikon dslr and just need a small camera to take pictures when i dont have the big one with me. my max price is $160 or so. i would like it to have HD Video recording capabilities. i was thinking of the nikon s5100, or the panasonic lumix fh20 or fp3, or relative canon models like the sd1300is. thanks
thanks people. it would also be good if it could be bought at sears.



Answer
I would consider Panasonic Lumix DMC-FH20 14.1 MP Digital Camera
* HD Movie Recording
* Ultra Compact 28mm Lens and 8X Optical Zoom
* Intelligent Auto with Mega OIS
* High Speed AF

What kind of camera should I buy?

Q. I am hoping to buy a camera soon for HD quality videos for my YouTube channel. I also want to use it for photography. I was thinking I should get a DSLR camera. ¡Gracias!


Answer
Well it depends how good you are at photography if you want to get into the DSLR world and how much of photography and video your gonna do. If you think your gonna do more video since you have a YouTube channel why not go with a video camera; however if you do YouTube as a side thing and photography is your main hobby then go with the canon T2i or T3i. Most likely T2i since its cheaper but still has video capabilities.

Good camera hunting!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What compact point and shoot camera do you recommend?
Rating: 92% based on 9788 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment