Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Should i get the HTC one or the the Samsung galaxy s 4?

megapixel camera on s4
 on Samsung Galaxy S3 mini review & price information
megapixel camera on s4 image



Joe


I'm getting a new smartphone in a month and I am really interested in these two phones. I've watched countless reviews and they each tend to have ups and downs, but neither really stands out. I love the look of the HTC one but I really want a good camera and I'm intimidated by only "4 ultrapixel" opposed to a 13 megapixel camera on the gs4. I'm also a little concerned about them fitting in my pocket, but it's not really one of my biggest worries. Any personal opinions? And don't say iPhone 5 because there is nothing special about the current iPhone, at least nothing that appeals to me.so what do you think? Or should I wait for the next iphone?


Answer
I traded my iPhone 5 for a Galaxy 4S and its been the best cell phone decision I've made. S4 has a big screen, better screen resolution, a battery you can remove (spare batteries on Amazon are about $10), and expandable memory. The iPhone's Bluetooth didn't connect to any of my friend's phones in India for reasons unknown. We couldn't trade photos. They all had Samsung phones. The S4 feels better in my pocket because the corners are not so pointy.

What do u think about future of ARM and Intel?




M


Now, ARM doesn't have so much in big screens. Intel some hours ago talked about Atom Z2420 at CES for mobile phones. The news:
"Bell announced the Atom Z2420 processor for phones, otherwise known as âLexington.â The goal of the Lexington platform is to provide low-cost phones to emerging markets. The CPU can encode and decode 1080p videos, capture photos at 7 frames per second and offer speedy graphics. He then showed a reference Lexington phone and shot the audience at 7fps.

Lexington handsets also support dual-sims, FM radio, microSD Card slots and Intelâs Wireless Display (WiDi) standard for streaming to TVs. Bell then announced that Acer, Lava and Safaricom will be releasing Lexington phones. He then showed the roadmap for Atom phone CPUs, the next of which is Clovertrail+, a dual-core CPU for phones."
How is it good in comparison with high-end ARM (such as snapdragon s4 quad core)? I think the number of photos (7) is by a 5 megapixel camera. Intel introduced 7W ivy bridges (were 17 w before), they provide all day battery life that with the performance they provide, ARM is out of battle. Intel also releases this holiday Intel quad core 22 nm called Bay Trail. Another thing in tablets space against lower ARMs. What ARM is doing right now?


Thanks!



Answer
i think Intel mobile have better future .Intel mobile had warm welcome in market . the Intel powered Lava xolo prices is also less . Hopefully intel Will grow in mobile field .compition is tough though




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Should i get the HTC one or the the Samsung galaxy s 4?
Rating: 92% based on 9788 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment