Wednesday, August 14, 2013

What DSLR camera is best for me?

dslr camera $600
 on for digital slr cameras i ve chosen the nikon d3100 which for it s ...
dslr camera $600 image



YoungDude


Im in need of an DSLR camera for my photography. Im planning on opening up a photography site that focus' on all types of photography. Portraits, Street Photography , Landscapes and Macro are my skills.
My price range is from 100-600$. Thanks!



Answer
i suggest this...
Nikon D60 Digital SLR Camera + Accessory Kit
KIT INCLUDES 8 PRODUCTS -- All Brand New Items with all Manufacturer-supplied Accessories + Full USA Warranties:
<#1> Nikon D60 Digital SLR Camera & 18-55mm VR Zoom Lens Outfit PLUS
<#2> Transcend 8GB HC SecureDigital Class 6 (SDHC) Card
<#3> Spare EN-EL9 Li-Ion Battery Pack
<#4> Nikon SLR System Case
<#5> USB 2.0 High Speed SecureDigital (SD) Card Reader
<#6> Digital Image Recovery Software
<#7> Memory Card Storage Wallet
<#8> Cameta Microfiber Cleaning Cloth

price: $547.95 + $18.95 shipping
reference: http://www.amazon.com/Nikon-D60-Digital-18-55mm-Accessory/dp/B00154KTXI/ref=sr_1_9?ie=UTF8&s=photo&qid=1231780375&sr=1-9&tag=commentglitte-20&linkCode=ur2&camp=1789&creative=9325

Hope that help.

How much tax and duty should I expect to pay when purchasing a camera from Ebay.?




blomstyle


I am looking to purchase a DSLR Camera from Ebay for around $600 plus shipping. The seller is located in the USA (NY state) and I am located in Canada (Ontario). I know I will be charged the 13% HST in Ontario but I am looking to ballpark the amount of duty I will have to pay. I've heard between 0-18% but I was looking for a more definitive number on a purchase of around $600.


Answer
There is no duty on cameras imported from the US.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What DSLR camera is best for me?
Rating: 92% based on 9788 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment