Saturday, June 14, 2014

Will the iphone 6 have an 11 megapixel camera?




Jose David





Answer
your early thing about the iPhone 6 there will be a iPhone 5? first. apple would be still at mid development so it early for speculation to start to spread. i would say the iPhone 5? will have a better camera,new processor and NFC. it will have the same design and will ship with iOS 7. these are my expectations the camera will be better if they win the kodak patents.

IPhone camera question.?




nellies_sm


I know there are no settings, but I know people who swear there iPhone camera works as well as there fancy cameras. But apl my pictures are very grainy. They are in focus just don't look as clear as other camera pictures. I think even my old phone took better pictures. Does any one else have this same problem or any solutions?


Answer
The iphone camera will never beat a professional camera.
Megapixels are what make your picture clear and not "grainy". The iPhone 4 has a 5 megapixel camera, and my personal camera has 12 megapixels. It's just not possible for it to be better than a digital camera. Even the cheap ones have more than 5 megapixels.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Will the iphone 6 have an 11 megapixel camera?
Rating: 92% based on 9788 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment