Tuesday, June 10, 2014

I want to buy a DSLR camera, but am not able to decide which one to buy.?

Q. I have just started learning photography from a very reputed institute. My budget is 40000 INR which can be stretched to 45K to the max. My confusion is if I go for an entry-level DSLR, i will get very basic set of function in the camera, but on the other hand, I can buy another lens like (sigma 18-200) and accesories (a remote and tripod) within that budget. If i go for a mid-range camera, then i will have to be satisfied with the standard kit lens that comes (18-55 mm) and might be able to squeeze in a tripod within the specified budget.

I also thought of buying used equipment as an option, but I do not consider it a safe one.

Kindly advise me on this one...


Answer
For my first camera I got a Canon 1000D,
Reasonably basic but a good camera.
Not TOO basic that there's not much you can do with it but not TOO complicated you don't know how to work it.

I paid $1050.00 AU
Got the twin lens kit, camera bag and an SD card.

What I suggest you do first is decide what brand you prefer.
I did a lot of research on Canon and Nikon.

You can find many sites with reviews.

As for equipment, you can find a lot of brand new tripods ect on eBay and online stores like that.
Buying via eBay is reasonably safe, you can read all the feedback that other buyers have left and decide if you can trust that they are selling good quality items.

Hope this helps




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: I want to buy a DSLR camera, but am not able to decide which one to buy.?
Rating: 92% based on 9788 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment