Saturday, June 14, 2014

I'm planning to buy the kodak EASYSHARE P712 Zoom Digital Camera... is it an SLR camera?




xenophobic


and what can you say about the specs??

Lens 36â432 mm (35 mm equiv.) f/2.8â3.7 SCHNEIDER-KREUZNACH VARIOGON Lens

Shutter speed 16â1/1000 sec. in 1/3 step increments

ISO sensitivity auto; 64/80/100/125/160/200/250/320/400/800**



Answer
No, it is not a SLR strictly speaking. The key is the discription "SLR-like". SLR implies interchangeable lenses.

Kodak stopped making DSLR's a while ago, although some can still be found. The last one made was the Kodak DCS SLR/n which uses Nikon lenses.

Canon and Nikon make the most popular DSLR's among professionals. Other DSLR's include Pentax, Olympus, Sony Fujifilm and Sigma.

Who Makes The Best Film SLR Camera?




lil_laur87


Hi, I am an art student, about to take my first photography class, I need to buy a Film SLR Camera. I was wondering if there are any other companies that make film slr cameras aside from canon and nikon, and I was also wondering which of the two make a better camera? I'd love to hear your opinions ad suggestions. Thanks


Answer
Pentax, Minolta, Kodak make FILM SLR Cameras.

I have a Nikon N50 (Film SLR Camera). I am using it for the last 8 years love the results so far.

I would rank these makes in the following order:
Nikon
Canon
Minolta
Kodak
Pentax




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: I'm planning to buy the kodak EASYSHARE P712 Zoom Digital Camera... is it an SLR camera?
Rating: 92% based on 9788 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment