Monday, June 2, 2014

A right DSLR for beginner




divinesojo


I'm looking for a DSLR to start on more serious photography. So can you recommend me one of the lastest and best? Is Canon or Nikon better? Thanks!


Answer
Canon and Nikon together have the major market share of DSLRs. Sony, Fuji, Pentax also make good DSLR. And asking which is better is like asking someone whats the best car. I have Nikon and have used thier cameras since the 70's I recommend the D40/D60 to new photographers. I think the balance of features and price makes it a good choice. These cameras are very capable and you can learn basic camera operation, the kit lens with them is not bad and you can get many different lenses for them. Some folks make a big deal out of the fact that they only autofocus with lenses with silent wave motors in them, they will tell you you have to buy much more expensive lenses. Having to focus manually is not a big thing and in fact in some situations give you more control over your shot. If you want autofocus the internal motor lenses are not that much more expensive. The lens that comes with the camera will of course autofocus with the camera. You may want to read this http://www.kenrockwell.com/tech/recommended-cameras.htm

If you are looking for the top of the line for nikon thats the D-300, newly added D-700 and D-3. The D-700 and D-3 have full 35 mm film frame size sensors but the price reflects that. My digitals are a D40 and a D300. I love the D300 but will still often grab the D40 when I am just grabbing family shots.
The cannon rebel XT or XTI are the same class of cameras as the d40/d60 I think but you would have to ask a cannon person to be sure.

I would recommend researching on sites like the one above and dpreview.com. Narrow it down to a couple then go to the camera store. find the one that fits your budget, feels good in your hand and gives you good access to the controls.

It sounds like you are shopping new but right now you can get some really good prices on gently used digital SLR so depending on your budget you may want to look at Adorama B&H etc for what they have in that is used. You would not go wrong with say a used D-200 if you got a good price on it, just another option.

Best DSLR Camera to Buy?




C.


I am looking to buy a new camera preferably a DSLR camera. In the past I have had the sony cyber shot camera and I want something with better quality. I was researching and I found the Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ100 Digital Camera. Since I cannot afford a 700 dollar camera this seemed like a practical choice. here is a link to this particular camera that I am interested in.

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/723287-REG/Panasonic_DMC_FZ100K_Lumix_DMC_FZ100_Digital_Camera.html

I was wondering if anyone has or had this camera and if it was any good. I am looking for very good video and image quality, and something that focus' well. or if anyone has another suggestion preferably under $450 mabey $500.

Thanks!



Answer
That camera is not a dslr its a point and shoot

if you want a dslr you should get the nikon d3100 which is the latest and greatest beginner dslr

Its around $600
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/730210-REG/Nikon_25472_D3100_Digital_SLR_Camera.html

If you want a cheaper camera you can go for nikon d3000 or a sony a230




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: A right DSLR for beginner
Rating: 92% based on 9788 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment