Thursday, June 5, 2014

Dimensions of Nikon DSLR camera strap?




Emily


Can anyone tell me the size of a Nikon camera strap?

I'm making a camera strap cover for my friend for her birthday, but I have a Canon, and I'm not sure if there's a difference in strap size.

She has a D90 (I don't know if that makes a difference either). I just need the length and width of the thick part. - - I would ask her, but it's a surprise! ;)

Thank you for any help!!!



Answer
I have both Nikon and Canon cameras.

The neck straps are withing a cm of being the same length and making the strap slightly wider at the shoulder, is a good thing.

how strong are Nikon DSLR camera straps?




Bauer Powe


ever have one break? i have my D7100 dangling from my neck on my bike when i am out on a ride looking for shots

my biggest fear is the those little strap eyelets breaking

i have the strap on the right way (the Nikon way lol)

but just wondering if anyone has ever had a strap break (from the camera body that is)



Answer
I would not use one when I go rock climbing as a piece of protection, but I would not be concerned about it coming loose.

Just, double check that the strap is actually double backed through the buckles on both sides.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Dimensions of Nikon DSLR camera strap?
Rating: 92% based on 9788 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment