Sunday, June 1, 2014

Phones With High MP Cameras - 5mp +?




Cosmo88


hey
im looking for a new phone and camera and i figured i should just get a phone with a large mp camera in it but i have no idea whats on the market. if anyone has any ideas or own a good one it would be great to hear about it and maybe get a small review

are the cameras on phones any good?

is there some amazing phone going to be released in the near future i should wait for?

thanks



Answer
I think if you're going to want to get a camera, get a camera--not with a cell phone with a built-in camera. Gadget that are designed to do everything are at best mediocre.

But if you realize the quality and limitations of what it can do, I do think it's very convenient to have it with you at all time, rather than carrying a larger camera.

What would be the best phone to buy, when looking for a high MP camera?




dragonchic


I'm looking for new phones. I'm a teen and I text a lot. I'm looking for something that doesn't have to have a full keyboard, but I love using T9. But I do love taking pictures, and I don't always have my digital camera. So I need a phone with good picture quality. Any ideas?


Answer
t-mobile came out with samsung behold(5MP) and samsung memoire(8MP)(i hope i spelled it right).Both phones let u text using whether full keyboard or t9,the price on behold with the 2-year agreement is $150,the second one is about $250 with the 2-year agreement...i want one too so badly:(




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Phones With High MP Cameras - 5mp +?
Rating: 92% based on 9788 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment