Saturday, May 31, 2014

Phones With High MP Cameras - 5mp +?




Cosmo88


hey
im looking for a new phone and camera and i figured i should just get a phone with a large mp camera in it but i have no idea whats on the market. if anyone has any ideas or own a good one it would be great to hear about it and maybe get a small review

are the cameras on phones any good?

is there some amazing phone going to be released in the near future i should wait for?

thanks



Answer
I think if you're going to want to get a camera, get a camera--not with a cell phone with a built-in camera. Gadget that are designed to do everything are at best mediocre.

But if you realize the quality and limitations of what it can do, I do think it's very convenient to have it with you at all time, rather than carrying a larger camera.

Which At&t go phone best fits this description?




Aimee


I want to upgrade my cell phone. I currently have a very basic flip go phone with no camera and no app's. I would love to get a phone that has unlimited talk, text, and web but that also has at least 5 mp or higher, and plenty of room for music downloads. I don't mind paying the additional money for minutes to buy the songs but would prefer an app that let's me download them for free. If any at&t go phone fits this criteria, please let me know.


Answer
There are a few prepaid android phones available, most have memory card slots, and some of them have a 5 mp camera, like this one:

http://www.att.com/shop/wireless/devices/samsung/galaxy-express-titan-gray-prepaidold.html#fbid=tyUsNjRzKhl

As for talk, text, and data, that's the service not the phone. AT&T doesn't have an unlimited data smartphone plan (they do have one for feature phones and messaging phones), the most is 2 GB, although you can use wifi. I don't know what you mean about downloading music (there are apps on android that let you buy and download music. If you do it over wifi, you don't need to use any data).




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Phones With High MP Cameras - 5mp +?
Rating: 92% based on 9788 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment