Saturday, May 31, 2014

I am looking for a bag that holds school stuff and a Camera DSLR at the same time?




Jordan


What i mean with this is that i have my camera in the bag, and at the same time i can put all of my books and binders, with the camera nice and safe.
Is there such a thing?
if yes where can i look for it and how much would it cost?



Answer
You'd need a large backpack designed to hold both a camera and a laptop, and even then it might not work. Most of the space in such a backpack is designed to hold cameras and lenses and flashes and the like, not books and binders.

If all you carry is the SLR and lens, without all the accessories and spares and other pieces, get a holster style bag for the camera, and put it in a more "normal" backpack with your books and binders and stuff.

Looking for a good Camera & Laptop bag?




Jason B


Hi all. I'm in the market for a solid bag for my Canon DSLR XTi camera along with a couple of lenses. I'd also like one that can hold 15.4" laptop if possible as well as have room for up to 3-4 lenses or so for future additions. I'm still an amateur photographer by most means, but really enjoy photography and would like something good to keep my equipment in. A tripod holder would be a great added feature. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Thanks.

Jason



Answer
Take your laptop to a camera store and try out the bags. There are different sizes so consider how many lenses and other equipment you need to carry. Its a bag so don't worry which brand to get. If it is well padded and has space for what you want to carry it will be fine.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: I am looking for a bag that holds school stuff and a Camera DSLR at the same time?
Rating: 92% based on 9788 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment