Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Question about SLR camera on eBay?




ttfnbaby


http://cgi.ebay.com/EF-CANON-EOS-REBEL-G-35mm-SLR-film-CAMERA-BODY-it-works_W0QQitemZ290344212305QQcmdZViewItemQQptZFilm_Cameras?hash=item4399dd1751&_trksid=p4295.c0.m299

Does this camera come with lens? The thing that you turn to focus? Sorry, I'm starting photography and need to find out if this is a good camera to use! & if today is Sunday, when will the estimated day the camera will come? I need it by Wednesday. Thanks!



Answer
no lens; it would come around friday. See if you can borrow a camera for the first couple days until you get it.

I am looking for a SLR camera on eBay. What should i look for in the description?




eringerran


Some items just say camera body. Would i have to buy extra pieces for those or does that mean the same thing as just a camera?


Answer
My best advise to you is to not buy a used SLR on eBay. The scammers are many and the bargains are few. Instead go to your local camera shop. They will have a good selection of used cameras and gear that they have taken in on trade.

Since digital is sweeping the market, used film gear has gone way down in value. I purchased a used Canon at my camera shop at a price I couldn't pass up. I would never have been able to afford the camera as new, but as used it was a huge bargain. And my camera store stands behind it, if it breaks down for up to 6 months.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Question about SLR camera on eBay?
Rating: 92% based on 9788 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment