Friday, May 30, 2014

Best DSLR camera bag?




Kacey


I need a camera bag that doesn't look like the kind a 60 year old man would carry around to take pictures of his hike or something. it doesn't have to be a camera bag, but i want to be able to carry around my dslr everywhere! i was thinking maybe a cross over bag? but i don't know! all help appreciated!


Answer
I use a backpack. It can hold two dSLR's four lenses all my accessories (24 memory cards, remote shutter release, Xrite Colorchecker Passport, earplugs, lens tissue, notepad, pens, business cards,etc)

When traveling, it can also hold my notebook computer, mouse, 1 tb external drive and power cords

What I like about it is that it does not say, "I have cameras in here, steal me"

DSLR camera outdoors?




ilovefood6


I am an avid photographer and outdoor enthusiast. Backpacking and kayaking are my two favorite activties and I want to be able to take great pictures on my trips. The only thing is that I am worried about how to safely pack my DSLR camera for these trips. Are there any small cases that I could pack? Or any other suggestions?


Answer
Check out pelican cases for when you are kayaking. They make waterproof cases that float if they fall out of the boat that are designed specifically for your purpose. They make loads of different styles, sizes, and colors. I would recommend something like bright orange, so it is easily spotted if it falls out of the boat.

For hiking, I would recommend either a modular belt pouch setup or a shoulder bag instead of a backpack for a couple of reasons. First, if it is a multi day hike, you probably want to keep things like clothes, bedroll, and tent in or on your backpack. The second reason is that if your camera is in your backpack, it isn't accessible. If you see something you want to shoot, you have to stop, take off your backpack, open your backpack, get your camera out, and then shoot. With a shoulder bag or a belt based system, you just grab your camera and shoot. For shoulder bags, I like domke bags, and for belt systems, i like think tank.

Good luck!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Best DSLR camera bag?
Rating: 92% based on 9788 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment