Thursday, April 3, 2014

How do you wipe down/clean your dslr camera?




Wite Out


I have a Nikon D5100. I'm curious how you wipe it down. You can see little fibers of dust on the body & the edge of the lens (not the glass, the body of it.) Seems like it collects napkin fibers.


Answer
I use a microfiber lens cloth for the glass and a large size women's makeup brush (in my bag) for quick dust offs - very soft, very gentle on the camera.

what camera do you recommend?




Priscilla


I've been itching to buy a digital camera for a while.
A few of the most important features I'd like would be, super compact, video, and a rechargeable battery.

Quality of the pictures is not too important. Maybe,5+ mp.
This is because I plan to use this for concerts, vacations, and out-doorsy stuff. I plan to use it a bunch, so the more compact the better. Thanks. :]
I can understand your view. And appreciate the thought,as well your contribution.

From what I understand, megapixels show the quality of your pictures after they're developed, or blown up. I've had a 6.2 mp camera and had very fun times with it. I dont plan on taking buy able pictures, or award worthy photographs.

Like I said, this camera would be used for minor activities.



Answer
With a small sensor camera your biggest problem with concerts will be the lack of low light performance. Very few compacts have usable high ISO or a fast enough lens for acceptable low light use.

There are exceptions, one, the Panasonic DMC-LX3 is one. It is a compact when compared to a DSLR and is small enough not to create problems with security when used in a concert or club venue, but it not tiny though it is "pocketable" or easily carried in a woman's bag. It has lower than normal pixel density for a P&S (the only criterion that counts as far as pixels go) a very fast lens and good high ISO performance, letting it take very good (better than many entry level DSLRs) low light photographs.

Check the reviews and sample images.

http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/panasonicdmclx3/

http://www.dpreview.com/gallery/panasoniclx3_samples/

I have several DSLR systems with a wide selection of very good lenses, and still prefer this camera in many situations where a DSLR is impractical. It is a brilliant little camera and has earned me money shooting stock in areas where a DSLR cannot be used.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How do you wipe down/clean your dslr camera?
Rating: 92% based on 9788 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment