Monday, March 31, 2014

Camera phone sprint or T-Mobile?




Matthew


Anyone know of a cell phone for sprint or tmobil that has very high quality photo taking. I'm an amateur photographer and I wanna be able to have a good camera on me at all times. I always have my phone on me. Anyway I would perfer it to be an android based phone. I'm looking for basically a camera that happens to be a phone too if u know what I mean


Answer
Think Sony has the best camera phones out there at 12+mp that get excellent reviews. Mostly available for world markets, but they have some carried by AT&T. You can also buy one unlocked and then use it on T-Mobile's prepaid $70/month unlimited plan. I like the Xperia S and Xperia SL models. The displays on them are the Reality display with a mobile Bravia engine that creates very good true to color images so you should be able to evaluate better on the spot the pictures you do take. This being said, the cameras do run you more...$400-$500 range, but you can also find some of them used in places like ebay. The band frequencies supported by the sony phones (other than the ones sold for AT&T) are also those used on the T-Mobile network. Would just need a T-Mobile sim card, and setup the APN information in the phone.

If you might be looking to buy your own phone anyways, might I mention one I am with? I use Solavei which has an agreement with and uses many of the T-Mobile towers. This service will give you unlimited talking/text/data for only $49/month and gives you incentives to share the service with others. Since it works great and costs me less than half what I was paying before, of course I share it. If I was helpful and you have any other questions on this, please don't hesitate to call/text me at 2o8-283-o837.

Jon
www.4gcellunlimited.com

Please help finding a phone?




kanika


I need a new phone and here's a list of what I am looking for in it:-

1 I write professionally. So, i'd like a device that lets me write in a word processor like MS word
2 camera has to be really high definition.( all i can find is 3 MP cameras)
3 good internet (imperative)
4 good music

I know that its only 4 points that i have listed, but in actaul am asking for a lot.
Its probably a smart phone . PLS SUGGEST some good models and safe websited from where to buy
andy,, I live in INDIA and i will buy it online. will it work here??? we havent ever heard of VERIZON and Tmobile and ATT.
and by veiw MS word,, do u also mean that i can WRITE in it??
Thanks James
It helps a lot but we dont have SPRINT too. Is it available without a telecom service?



Answer
The evo 4g is amazing. It works on sprint, and because you didn't name sprint as a company you've never heard of, i assume it's available in your area.

Android is the operating system that is running on most smartphones these days including the HTC incredible, the HTC EVO 4g, and the HTC Incredible.

In addition to android, the evo 4g has an amazing camera...i believe it's 5 megapixels.


The HTC touch pro 2 is another amazing phone that has a slideout keyboard (i know you're a writer, so this is a plus.) and a great screen. The HTC touch pro 2 is one of the few phones currently out that the mobile windows operating system, so it can support Microsoft Word. I would highly suggest this phone.
Although the camera is sonly 3.6 megapixels, it fits perfectly into that small niche you work in.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Camera phone sprint or T-Mobile?
Rating: 92% based on 9788 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment