Saturday, April 5, 2014

Does anybody use nione security ip 2 megapixel cctv camera?




Hatening


Does anybody use nione security ip 2 megapixel cctv camera?

http://www.nione-security.com/


http://www.nione-security.com/productsview.asp?id=180



Answer
Someone must or the site would not still be up ~

general questions about surveillance cameras?




sam


I need the following an infrared, outdoor(weatherproof) night-vision,2-5 mega-pixel, 20-40 time zoom camera. However, There are wireless cameras, ip net-cams and cctv. Which one gives the best definition for seeing license plates and faces at night, records the most amount and at FANTASTIC quality right away? I am willing to spend around 400-600 dollars per camera.

recording quality H.246, VP8, Webm, What am I looking for? I want quality and no cost to programs to download to get the picture on my computer.

there are also numbers in front of the camera ie (950, 2400, etc) what does that number mean?

I just need a clear, great quality, outdoor, wireless prefered (doesn't have to be), cameras that works well at night, sees far, gets great picture and recordes lots. I need a system of about 4-6 cameras but I am willing to buy camera's seperate if I need better quality than most would want. I need to catch some bad guys.

Does anyone have any suggestions what cameras I should get?



Answer
These cameras are not measured in megapixels, they are measured in line of resolution. You will need at least 500 lines of resolution, and probably more. You will also need the least amount of compression possible, which means large storage capacity for the video.

recording faces and license plates at night is not as easy as it sounds. Your IR light source acts as a flashlight, so you get glare on faces and glasses. License plates reflect that light right back at the camera, blowing out the numbers. Colors shift, what looks like a light gray jacket on your recording may actually be black, or even brown. Camera placement is important too.

One resource for all this sort of mess is at www.scdlink.com . They have cameras and DVR's and kits and all sorts of stuff.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Does anybody use nione security ip 2 megapixel cctv camera?
Rating: 92% based on 9788 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment