Monday, March 24, 2014

Is there a quiz that i can take to tell me the best camera for me?




Lucky :]


im talkin a legit photographers camera. i want to take action shots day or night, candid everyday shots, posed, anything and everything. If you dont know of a quiz can you give me an idea for a good camera? most have said the Cannon Rebel is great


Answer
Yes, there is a quiz, you are looking for a DSLR. Try this quiz.
http://www.dpreview.com/learn/?/Guides/dslr_buying_guide_01.htm

And, yes, the Canon Rebel is excellent. Be aware that there are several models of the Canon Rebel.

DSLR or SLR? is the canon powershot sx50 hs a good choice?




liz22293


Ok I dont know the real difference between the two.. im looking to buy a camera I dont want just some point and shoot I want to take some what professional looking photos but without spending thousands for equipment my limit would probably be $700 (at least for now to start with) now I found some fun little online quiz on what camera would be best for you and the canon powershot sx50 hs was 100% I looked it up and red nothing but great reviews so im probably going with that one but im new to the whole working a actual camera as I always just have my phone at the ready.. now I also love how my phone I can use different kind of filters and effects like making it black and white or vintage look can I do that with a DSLR if those kind of cameras can do that or would I need the photos on my computer to edit them id be fine having to do that

If you had red all that im sorry it was so long just wanna make sure im getting a good camera and something easy to work for a beginner starting o



Answer
A DSLR is a specific type of SLR. Convention is that SLR is a term used for the film cameras even though in reality the term SLR has nothing to do with the capture medium but is a description of the viewfinder/taking lens mechanism.

That aside the SX50 is not an SLR of any type. It is a bridge camera.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Is there a quiz that i can take to tell me the best camera for me?
Rating: 92% based on 9788 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment