Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Camera rig/tool name or company?




hcfielden


So a while back, i saw this awesome camera rig that changed into a bunch of different tools, like a dolly, a slider, etc. it was pretty small, and yellow. The video for it was a young man setting it up on different objects for different scenarios. Does anyone know what this is? i've searched and searched through my history, but can't find it.


Answer
DSLR video rigs are made by a bunch of different companies such as Red Rock Micro, Opteka, and a bunch of other ones. Just google "DSLR video rig" and you'll find what you want.

DSLR microphone or track slider?




Leo


For my birthday I've made a deal with my parents that I'd pay for my car to get the ac fixed and they could get me either the Zoom H2n microphone or a track slider for my videos. Let me know what you guys think is most useful and why in terms of production purposes and basically which is more essential when it comes to videos. Also wanted to add that my camera, a Canon T2i, has magic lantern installed on it which gives it audio control and has helped a lot just by disabling the audio gain control. Thanks for your help!

Here are the links for the 2 products:

--Zoom h2n Microphone ($200) ----
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nMsOJVBz-uA&feature=relmfu

--Kamerar SLD-400 47" Camera Track Slider ($144.99) ----
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2BkFi8Bq_4

And this is a sample of the Magic Lantern AGC - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njz9614PX9k



Answer
It is all about personal preference.

For example, I don't need/want a slider or a dolly, so "I" would go for the mic. Someone else may be content with the built-in camera mic so they might want the slide instead.

Ask yourself which you would prefer...which would make your videos better and/or easier. Then make your choice.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Camera rig/tool name or company?
Rating: 92% based on 9788 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment