Monday, March 24, 2014

Kodak - EasyShare 8.2-Megapixel Digital Camera?




mandy_25_1


ok i have that camera and when i try to add pictures back to my camera from my computer it says couldn't be supoorted by that...like to i have to rename or put the pick in a different format like jpg? so something


Answer
Yes it is true because the old cameras not having new technology where as computers are able to them in the latest versions.

Why wont my camera import my videos?




mkrupanski


I have a Kodak 8.2 megapixel camera and I just took a video, went to iPhoto, tried to import, then iPhoto froze. It didn't work in iMovie either. Is there something i can download to import video from my camera for Mac?


Answer
As far as I know, kodak csptures video in mov format which is a container format, so it may contain the codec that imovie could not recognize. So you need to change the file extension to dv--most friendly to imovie according to my knowledge. Read this tutorial. Just evaluate by yourself.

http://www.kodak-video-converter.com/how-to-importedit-kodak-video-into-imovie-on-mac.html




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Kodak - EasyShare 8.2-Megapixel Digital Camera?
Rating: 92% based on 9788 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment