Saturday, February 1, 2014

Has Anyone heard of a website called Camera Valley?




Canon6374


Here is the link to the website
http://www.camera-valley.com/Canon_70D_EOS_DSLR_202MP_w_18-135mm_f35-56_STM_IS_Lens/p2204978_9954002.aspx


My Question is Do you think it is safe buying a camera from them?
I found the canon 70D for $787 VS 1500 on amazon
do you think it's to good to be true?

Thank for your answer



Answer
Website has only been registered since June 2013.
The registered contact is in Malaysia but their "about us" says New Zealand and Australia.
Site looks like something my 2 year old might have put together.
Prices too good to be true ....

787$ for 70D when it;s twice that at reputable stores like Amazon, Henrys, B&H? Hell even Digital Rev is selling it for 1300$!!!

Avoid this like the plague.

Which Nikon and / or Canon DSLR has the most megapixel as of Jan 2013?




Torshannon


I have had the Canon EOS 1100d for a year now and it only has 12.1 MEgaPixels. I would like to get a new DSLR body with much more Megapixels. I will be using the camera for astrophotography so the more megapixels I have, the more bigger the image will be. This is for the future, but I am just asking this now.
I do own two canon lenses for a DSLR, do you think it would be wise to keep buying Canon stuff so I don't have to buy new lens for Nikon because Canon lenses are all I have. It may be more convenient since I already can use Canon lenses. The Canon lenses won't work on the Nikon right?



Answer
Nikon D800 with 36 mega-pixel
Canon EOS 5D Mark II/Canon 1D with 21,1 mega pixel
frankly speaking you don't have necessarily to use the most professional cameras in the DSLR market.
A canon with the half price will fit you perfectly.For example canon 60D 18 megapixel.The only + is better low light performance,otherwise the quality of the image is almost the same.
+ Read the comments above about how important is the megapixels in a camera.....

About the lenses,if you want nikon lenses in your canon body you will need a lens adapter to do that.
Not suggested.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Has Anyone heard of a website called Camera Valley?
Rating: 92% based on 9788 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment