Sunday, January 26, 2014

What is the pros and cons of an android device?

41 megapixel camera nokia
 on MWC: 41 Megapixel-Camera-Equipped Nokia 808 PureView is Official ...
41 megapixel camera nokia image



Ahmed Alka


Im planning to buy a new phone but not sure which is the best and my problem is i love nokia devices and i think it better than samsung

Samsung OS: android jelly bean.

Nokia Lumia OS: windows phone 8.



Answer
Android is from my experience hard to use, and slow. I have owned several android devices and I would not recommend them. They also don't last long and crash all the time. The screens tend to be the largest but that's not always a good thing. I would go with windows phone or iphone. The iphone especially has great build quality and is easy to use and lasts forever. Windows phone is a great new operating system and is also very easy to use. Check out the nokia lumia 1020 it has an amazing 41 megapixel camera!!!! It is the same detail as a professional camera. So that is my opinion, I hope this helps with the decision.:)

Compare this camera to the best camera in the world?




Mushroom


41 megapixel autofocus xenon flash
1/1.2'' sensor size, ND filter, up to 3x
lossless digital zoom, geo-tagging,
face detection
and tell me what is losses digital zooom



Answer
hasselblad H4D-200MS
50 megapixel
36.7 x 49.1mm (2.8 square inches) sensor
interchangeable lens system
no gimmicks like geotagging or face detection

lossless digital zoom is a gimmick

I think you are comparing that new phone camera that Nokia put out. Don't. It's still a crappy camera in the end due to the tiny sensor and awful optics. It is meant to turn heads and grab ignorant buyers who fall for the 41megapixel hocum




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the pros and cons of an android device?
Rating: 92% based on 9788 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment