Tuesday, January 28, 2014

If I buy a DSLR camera, do I have to buy a lens also?

dslr camera deals
 on ... dslr-package-deals-digital-slr-camera-package-deals-best-buy/dslr
dslr camera deals image



Mary


I am planning to buy a DSLR camera (the Canon EOS Digital Rebel xSi EOS-450D) and i found a great price on the body of the camera. Do i have to buy a lens too or can i just take pictures with the body?

And if i DO just take pictures with the body, how will they be different than if i took pictures with a lens?

Also, what would be the best and cheapest lens for this camera?



Answer
You can take pictures with just the body, you just cant focus, everything will be a mess. This is what I bought a few months ago. It looks like a lot of money but you get everything you need including 2 batteries, a memory card that allows you to hold around 500 pics on raw and two awesome lenses. Its a really good deal on an amazing camera. Regardless when I first bought my xsi I was concerned about the money i was spending but after taking it out just once i realized it was the best investment i made, you'll love this camera.

Can a digital non-SRL camera take professional quality photographs?




not.wayne


I am not looking to become a professional photographer. I just enjoy taking pictures. But if for some reason, I happen to take a really great picture, I'd like it to be taken at a resolution and picture quality good enough to submit in a contest or even for sale. Are there non dSLR cameras capable of this? I really don't feel like dealing with different lenses, and the dust problems associated with changing them.

Any suggestions?



Answer
No.

They do not have a large enough sensor. The photos produced by them can have all the components of a professional photo (perfect exposure, perfect composition and good selection of subject matter) except high resolutioin.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: If I buy a DSLR camera, do I have to buy a lens also?
Rating: 92% based on 9788 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment