Wednesday, January 29, 2014

How to set iPhone right next to lens on camera as "teleprompter"?

dslr camera app iphone
 on DSLR Camera Control iR 1.0.0 App for iPad, iPhone - Photo & Video ...
dslr camera app iphone image



Noah


I want it right above my lens. I'm using a telepropmter app on my phone. I have a DSLR Canon Eos Rebel T3i


Answer
Tape it up your lens... or mount the iPhone on another tripod (there are tripod holders for iPhone or other smartphones) and have it right above your lens...
It's more like a cue card if you put it right above your lens. A teleprompter works by having a clear glass in front of your lens at an angle or a beam splitter reflecting words off a screen which is laying flat.

You could try buying a cheap picture frame with a glass and make your own DIY teleprompter, or check this video out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5_B8yksQmo

How to make iPad camera act like a DSLR?




Helen


Is there an app or something that can make my ipad3 camera do things like DSLRS can. Like I like how DSLRs can make the background of a photo blurry while the persons face in the center is sharp. I want something that doesn't require a me to spend tones of time editing a photo. Thanks


Answer
No. Your iPad camera is a very simple digital camera. In order to do things like change the depth of field when you are taking a picture, you need to have a real DSLR, or even some of the point=and-shoot cameras that have settings and/or manual controls to change things like shutter speed, aperture, ISO setting and so on. The cameras on devices like the iPad and iPhone do not have this capability. So if you want a camera that can do this, you need to actually buy a camera.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How to set iPhone right next to lens on camera as "teleprompter"?
Rating: 92% based on 9788 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment