Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Which is better Nikon D5000 or Nikon D90 in terms of quality, flexibility and easy usage?




carl


....I'm trying to take photography as a hobby and as a beginner I wanted to start with a good camera. If you could add good lens also to purchase to add versatility to the camera usage. Thanks.
10 minutes ago - 4 days left to answer



Answer
The D90, no question.

The D5000 is an entry level DSLR, while the D90 is designed for advanced amateurs.

Here are the technical ratings:

http://www.dxomark.com/index.php/eng/Image-Quality-Database/Compare-cameras/(appareil1)/320%7C0/(appareil2)/294%7C0/(onglet)/0/(brand)/Nikon/(brand2)/Nikon

What is different in the real world is the D90 can use all the Nikon AF, AF-I and AF-S lenses. The D5000, can only use AF-I and AF-S lenses in the auto-focus mode

The D90 also has a much better body, quality build ...

Which is easiest to use? Neither. You have left the arena of P&S cameras and now are with the "big boys" with a fully adjustable camera. YOU decide what aperture or shutter speed is best, not some pre-programed shutter mode

I really want to buy the Nikon d3100 DSLR camera?




John Gusle


I really enjoy filming as an art and taking photos and I feel that this camera is the next step on my journey. The problem is I can think of no other way to get the funds for the camera outside of taking photos for people which I cannot do without the camera itself. I am here asking for suggestions. How can I raise the money to buy the camera. (Don't say get a job because I do have one. Just not one I can really buy the camera on.)


Answer
Ignore the pedants who tell you that it is digital not film. The are dinosaurs who haven't yet worked out that in common usage the words movie/film/video are interchangeable and synonymous. I bet when they were young they were told not to call them "films" they are "moving pictures"!

If you want the camera enough you will find a way.
You don't say how old you are so some of these answers may be irrelevant
Can you buy it on credit? That way you don't need the whole $$$ up front.
You have a job - how about geting a 2nd job? Work the weekend. Or get one that pays more.
Do you have anything to sell?
You won't get it on a plate - you will have to make sacrifices - but if you want it enough...




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Which is better Nikon D5000 or Nikon D90 in terms of quality, flexibility and easy usage?
Rating: 92% based on 9788 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment