Thursday, February 6, 2014

Dslr camera's for under 200euro?







just wondering what are some good Dslr camera's (preferably nikon, canon) for under 200euro
-want a camera which is handy for beginners, and is SD card compatible but all ive seen is crazy 500, 600 euro prices



Answer
There are no dslr cameras from Canon or Nikon that you can buy brand new in your budget range. Best bet would be try hunting down an in good condition used Canon EOS Digital Rebel a.k.a. the 300D. You might be able to find one of them w/ a kit lens that someone's willing to throw in for the upper end of your budget. Make yourself known at any nearby camera shops and tell them what you're looking for and to keep an eye out for any traded-in dslrs in your price range so that you can get a look at them to decide if they'll be worth your money.

PC for DSLR camera on craigslist.Good trade or rip off? 10 points?




u.baggedou


I am growing an interest in photography, and I have a pc that is just sitting around (as new, 500GB memory, 4gb ram, windows 7 operating system, plus 19 inch LCD screen) so I am looking to trade it for a good DSLR camera. I made an offer to someone on craigslist, for a Canon EOS 20d with EF-S 18-55mm lens. Their listed value for the camera is 500 with lens, $400 without lens, or reasonable offer. Here is a picture and specs of my computer http://orlando.craigslist.org/sys/1743002348.html the guy responded and said that he would take the trade, plus $100 cash. I know absolutely nothing about cameras, as you can tell. I do image editing as a hobby, and have been doing so for a few years... and, I have been shooting pictures with a lower end camera, and, with the editing, they come out pretty alright... but, it has made me wonder what I would be able to do with more professional equipment, which is why I decided to trade my computer for a dslr... I don't want, however, to get ripped off... so, could you guys advice me as to whether this would be a good trade or not? is his equipment worth what he is asking for? and, is it good equipment? If possible, could you explain why? 10 points for the most helpful response. Thank you.


Answer
Canon 20D cameras (body only, no lens) are currently selling for $100-$150 on ebay. The lens he is offering is worth about $50.00 used. The Canon 20D is a good camera, but is very old. He is trying to rip you off.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Dslr camera's for under 200euro?
Rating: 92% based on 9788 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment