Tuesday, February 4, 2014

BUYIN A NEW DSLR!!!!!!!?




Agony Aunt


Hey All!

M a newbie in Dslr world..Plannin to buy Canon 450D in a time of one week as m goin on a Europe and UK tour!M just buyin it for a hobby..!

.But not sure abt d lense...Cud u guide me as to Which 1 shud i go for?Am i making a right choice buy selecting this model?

My budget is around INR 40,000 thats almost 813 USD.

Thanx!

Love,



Answer
The 450D is a great camera. $813 should buy you the body and a 18-55mm lens with some cash left over for a flash unit. Unless your happy with the kit lens' rather limited reach, then prepare to make some other purchases. A better option is just to skip on the 18-55 and get a 18-200mm. It covers all the focal ranges most people would ever want. However, the body and the lens will go over your budget. Unless you want to save up, another good option is just get a Nikon D40 with a 18-200mm.

RE: Canon Camera? +10?

Q. New questions always gets more answer.

______________


I'm turning 15 in December and Photography is my passion. I want a professional camera that is a Canon but I'm not sure what model should I get for BEGINNERS/STARTERS. I not only want the body alone, but i rather buy the whole set i guess? or however you say it. I want the lense along too. SD card can be bought separately. :]
Budget: 1k-2.5k
Thanks!
Tell me everything you know! would help!


Answer
Hey,

2500$ maximum for your first DSLR is..Awesome. But since you don't know a lot about them, every experienced photographer will recommend you to buy a good/not 2k body and a few great lenses.

I recommend you Canon EOS T1i, T2i, 60D, 7D and Nikon D3100, D5000, D90, D7000 and D300s.

T1i, T2i and D3100 and D5000 are smaller than the others I have listed. Out of these 4, T2i and D3100 win, with having lowest noise at high ISO and excellent quality.

The rest are all great, but since I dont know what you like to photographer, here's a real DSLR site:

Here's a post called 'Buying a DSLR, what's important, megapixels, features, brand, price, quality and which one to get - http://www.the-dslr-photographer.com/2009/03/which-dslr-to-buy.html

Good luck! There are many more tutorials, tips, buying guides (for lenses and memory cards etc) on that site.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: BUYIN A NEW DSLR!!!!!!!?
Rating: 92% based on 9788 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment