Monday, February 3, 2014

5 megapixel digital cameras, are they worth it?




no y


I just want to put pictures up on the internet and e-mail, I heard their are 1 megapixel camera are used for that, but I don't want the quality to be really blurry. I'm looking into the $12 Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-P100 Digital Camera, it has 5 megpixel. My pictures won't be blurred if put on my 9 by 10 screen? thanks!


Answer
Look at it this way; some day you might want to make prints! What if you take an awesome shot that you want on your wall? I love printing and framing my photos.

And more megapixels means something else too! You can crop smaller, without losing clarity. That's important no matter what you do with your photos.

I think it's worth it. If you want to wait, though, megapixels just keep going up. Those 5 MP cameras will get cheaper in time.

What are the camerafones that has 5 or more megapixels camera?




K800


I'm looking for a camerafone with 5 or more megapixels camera. Nokia's N95 will be released next month and I'm comparing it with other brands. Got any suggestions?


Answer
LG KG920 has 5 MP camera but looks way too ugly. samsung has some in works n will be out with them soon.
Nokia n SE will also up the ante as is apparent

http://www.gsmarena.com/lg_kg920-1467.php




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: 5 megapixel digital cameras, are they worth it?
Rating: 92% based on 9788 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment