Thursday, February 6, 2014

IPhone camera question.?




nellies_sm


I know there are no settings, but I know people who swear there iPhone camera works as well as there fancy cameras. But apl my pictures are very grainy. They are in focus just don't look as clear as other camera pictures. I think even my old phone took better pictures. Does any one else have this same problem or any solutions?


Answer
The iphone camera will never beat a professional camera.
Megapixels are what make your picture clear and not "grainy". The iPhone 4 has a 5 megapixel camera, and my personal camera has 12 megapixels. It's just not possible for it to be better than a digital camera. Even the cheap ones have more than 5 megapixels.

How many megapixel camera does the iPhone have?




mashmigged





Answer
iphone has 2 megapixel and i know that because i have one :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: IPhone camera question.?
Rating: 92% based on 9788 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment