Monday, December 2, 2013

What is a good camera app for action shots?

dslr camera app
 on ... Dolly Stabilizer Table Top Slider for DSLR Camera: Camera & Photo
dslr camera app image



Sarah


I am a dancer and I love to take dance pictures and all of that stuff! I love to catch myself in jumps and leaps but it seems to take FOREVER to catch! I have gotten the perfect picture about twice in about 1 year or so. I am wondering if there is a camera app that takes a bunch of pictures at once?!?! One that kind of shutters!?!?! Any suggestions?
I have the iPad



Answer
The cameras in the iPad really are not fully adjustable. You need a dSLR to have those controls.

What I do like about the iPad is how it records video. If it had a tripod mount, it would be sweet.

Is there anyway to record video with a dslr camera and record with a lets say, Blue company mic?




anna


I want to start posting covers on youtube. I want to use my future to be. nikon d5100 dslr camera but use a preferably company, blue mic. Is that possible??? I dont have a mac for now. And my computers camera is very poor. Any suggestions/answers???


Answer
Most DSLRs that record video have a jack to allow for mic input too.

Or you can use a separate audio recorder like they have done for more than 100 years in the film world.

The key is to have something that is instantaneous, visual, AND audible. The classic tool for this is the movie slate board (or clapper), there is a $25 ipod app for this, or go analog with one like this...http://ticklespop.com/holmovfildir.html

Or simply clap your hands together in a deliberate fashion.

The slate gives a visual mark on the video, and an audible mark on the audio recorder. Then you just simply alight the audio track to the video track with editing software.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is a good camera app for action shots?
Rating: 92% based on 9788 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment