Monday, December 2, 2013

How do you clean your DSLR camera?

dslr camera kits
 on ... DSLR Camera photography bundle / India Other Camera Accessories for
dslr camera kits image



Macky R.


I have a Sony a390 DSLR camera and my original lens that came with the camera is getting dust and other particles in it from switching to my zoom lens. I need to know how to clean it properly. I also want to know id there is a way you can clean the mirrors inside the actual camera when you have the lens off.


Answer
DO NOT touch the inside of your camera! Take it to a professional to get the inside cleaned. You can end up completely ruining your camera if you do it wrong yourself.

For the outside, I suggest you buy a camera cleaning kit. You can but them very cheap on ebay. It should tell you how to use it on the back of the pack too.

Where is a good place to buy a dslr camera?




Aaron


So, I've been wanting a dslr camera, but I don't wanna spend a lot of money. What's the difference between a $500 and a $1000 dslr camera besides the price? I'm gonna go on a cruise and a want a high quality but reasonably priced dslr camera? Any suggestions on where to buy it?


Answer
Any entry-level DSLR is capable of producing the high quality photos that you're looking for. BUT, if you don't know how to use the thing properly, your pictures are going to suck regardless of what camera you're using.

The Nikon D3100 and Rebel T3 are currently the least expensive new DSLRs available. For now, just get the 18-55 kit lens.

You'll also need a genuine spare battery, 2 or 3 8GB Class 10 SD cards, an sd card-reader, and a case.

You could purchase the camera from the manufacturers official website or B&H or Adorama.

Just google "canon shop usa" or "nikon shop usa" or "sony shop usa" etc etc




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How do you clean your DSLR camera?
Rating: 92% based on 9788 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment