Saturday, December 7, 2013

what is a good blog to keep up with DSLR release date and other camera tips?

dslr camera news
 on Review: Nikon D90 DSLR Camera  PaulStamatiou.com
dslr camera news image



Paul B


I want to find a web site that is like gizmodo for DSLR's. So basically camera news and tips about cameras, release dates, accessories and software.


Answer
There are two I know of.

One is for Nikon system gear and the other is for Canon system gear.

http://nikonrumors.com/

http://www.canonrumors.com/

You can do a Yahoo Search for other brand dSLR's

Are you allowed to bring in cameras for the Olympic Games?




Peter


Hi everyone.

I know there are a lot of rules about what you can bring into the Olympic Games. I lost the email with all the info :(

I will be going to a few Football games at Hampden Park and I don't know if I am allowed to take my DSLR camera? It will be kept in a small flight case (I don't care if secuirity need to check my case)

Thanks
Peter
PS What do you think the maximum lens size would be? And would I be allowed a tripod?



Answer
Only Panasonic cameras will be allowed in Olympic venues.








Not really.

http://www.techradar.com/news/photography-video-capture/cameras/camera-restrictions-at-the-olympics-explored-1078508

This is a pure guess on my part, but I can't imagine you getting hassled (at a football stadium, at least) over the size of your lens. Unless it's 600mm+, that is...




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: what is a good blog to keep up with DSLR release date and other camera tips?
Rating: 92% based on 9788 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment