Wednesday, December 4, 2013

I want to buy the right memory card for my canon SD890 IS 10 megapixel camera?

highest megapixel camera cheap
 on d90 camera body,nikon d90 best buy,Nikon D90 12.3MP Digital SLR Camera ...
highest megapixel camera cheap image



Shellybell


I just bought a Canon 10 megapixel camera and i want to know which memory card will give me the best results. I have a 1gb and a 2.0 gb. Does it really matter? or is there one even better than this. That will accommodate my 10 megapixel camera.


Answer
It doesn't really matter what capacity card you have, as long as it's enough capacity for your needs. Cards are very cheap these days, so you can buy several if you need to.
What matters most though, is that you use a fairly high speed card, because your camera (even though it's only compact) really does take advantage of a fast SD card.
So, if you're not using one already, I would recommend the very popular, Sandisk Extreme III or similarly fast card.

What relationship does megapixel rating have with image quality?




Jared


Hi,
I am about to purchase my first DSLR, and I am noticing that nikon has a 24 megapixel (D3200) for 550 dollars at my best buy. Their better and more expensive model, however, only has a 16 megapixel rating (D5100.) Cannon also has options... with a slightly higher megapixel rating and a slightly better camera as you go down the line. How worried should I be about megapixel rating? I won't really ever be printing over 11x14's.
With a higher Megapixel rating, Will that provide the ability to print a larger image without seeing the fuzzy dots that make up the digital image? Does image quality in a more expensive camera sometimes trump a large megapixel number in a cheaper camera?
Thanks a heap.
www.jaredcravens.com



Answer
megapixels are not a measure of image quality.

the marketing teams of camera companies push the numbers higher and higher only to sell cameras.

Don't fall for the large print myth. People here give advice as if everyone were going to print up big billboard photos.

12-16MP is enough for anybody not making money selling large gallery prints.

When you add pixels, you must pay a price, there is no free lunch. The 3200, 5200 and 7100 take a hit in low light at high ISO vs a lower pixel count sensor. So you have to weigh the feature set of each camera, along with the image sensor.

Lastly, don't fall for anyone posting links to DxOmark.com. Those up front numbers don't tell the truth, you have to dig into the data to get the real performance of the image sensor. The D3200 sensor, when you see the real numbers, is no better than the old D3000.

The real champs when it comes to APS-C image sensors, when you see the real data are the Fuji X100 and the Pentax K5 II.

Shoot in RAW format, keep your ISO low, and with 16 MP, you can go really big if you need to.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: I want to buy the right memory card for my canon SD890 IS 10 megapixel camera?
Rating: 92% based on 9788 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment