Friday, December 6, 2013

How to take neat artistic pics of myself by myself?

canon dslr camera xsi
 on AnandTech | Sony A350: Full-Time Live View at 14.2MP
canon dslr camera xsi image



The.Girl.F


I own an DSLR camera
400D Canon Rebel XSi
I just bought it.. and I havnt got any neat pictures
and also.. I would like to learn tips of how to take artistic pictures of myself by myself at home
I own a tripod
Lol.. I usually do that.. run and everything

But the thing is that I dont get to focus or see how im posing or anything.. X.x
it's giving me a hard time



Answer
I have the canon XTI so the process should be similar. You can set up the camera on the tripod with the timer, or buy the remote to take the picture yourself. Read in the manual how to "lock the focus" you will want to focus on something that will be the same distance away that you will be sitting. that way you will be the focus.
Take a ton of pictures at different angles and in different places, you never know what you will get. Try some in black and white also. If you don't have a photo editor you can download Paint.net for free and it is simple to use.

you can also hook-up your camera to a computer through the usb cable and take pictures with the computer. I believe if you use the EOS software that comes with the camera.
that way you can see what the camera is seeing before you take the shot.

Which Cannon camera is best for outside photography?

Q. I am looking for an entry dslr canon camera for this summer. I have a couple models that I am looking into. They are the XSI, XS, T3, T1i. Which one would be best for outside. Can you tell me the basic differences.


Answer
It's your skills using the camera which dictate which camera is the best performer is under your desired circumstances.

However, the T1i is the best camera in the list. The T3 is the newest but the T1i does everything it does and has more features. I would recommend looking at the newer T2i if your budget allows as it has a slightly better sensor than the T1i. But the T1i is a remarkable camera.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How to take neat artistic pics of myself by myself?
Rating: 92% based on 9788 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment