Monday, November 18, 2013

What type of camera would you recommend to me?

dslr camera neck strap
 on Ciesta L30 Brown Leather Camera Neck Strap for DSLR | eBay
dslr camera neck strap image



Ashley


I am a stay at home mom of a 1 year old girl, and I want a professional camera. but has to be around 200 dollars and be able to have a neck strap.


Answer
You won't get a 'professional' camera for $200. I'm guessing you actually mean a DSLR, but that's way outside your budget.

Just get a nice point & shoot.

How can I take pictures on the beach and keep my DSLR from getting sand in it?




Grayish


I have a Canon EOS Rebel XS DSLR camera and will be going on many beaches this summer in the Caribbean. Is there a way that I can take pictures on the beach with my camera without ruining it?
I'd like to spend little to no money if possible.



Answer
Keep it in a camera bag until needed, keep it round your neck using the neck strap, refrain from rolling around on the sand. Don't put it down on the floor, don't take it into the ocean, don't change lenses unless indoors (or in a car).

.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What type of camera would you recommend to me?
Rating: 92% based on 9788 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment