Thursday, November 21, 2013

How to stay organized but stylish while traveling?

dslr camera walmart
 on Nikon 1 White V2 Digital SLR Camera with 14.2 Megapixels and 10mm-30mm ...
dslr camera walmart image



Natalie


I'm 16 and I'm flying on an ten-hour including transit flight to Italy in a couple of weeks (flying that long a distance alone for the first time) and I will be bringing along a notebook laptop and a small DSLR camera, but I'd preferably like to have my hands free so I don't lose or forget anything. How can I arrange my carry-on so everything fits? I dislike backpacks during the summer because they make my back feel sticky, and having just one bag would be ideal. Any suggestions for bags, or organizing tips?


Answer
Get a tote bag of some sort--there are many options, either through a luggage outfitter or from Land's End or l.l.bean. I do think you'd get the most room from a backpack, though.

I would also have a non-paper folder that you can put any papers in (itinerary, confirmations, etc) so that they don't get crushed or crumbled. I just bought one for under $1 at Walmart yesterday myself for the same purpose.

Get a plastic toiletry bag from either Walmart or Target's travel items' section. They are better than the standard quart-size ziplock bag becuase they are more durable and won't break/leak. You can put as many under 3 oz bottles in it that will fit. For me a mini deoderant, toothbrush, toothpaste, hand sanitizer, a comb, and some makeup is a must.

I also invest in a travel wallet--it is large enough to fit your passport and you can keep all your other items (credit, debit, and driver's licenses) with you and everything (including cash, etc) is all in one wallet. Mine came from Crate & Barrel.

When selecting a travel bag, make sure it has a section for your laptop...that will keep that part organized. Also make sure you have a case to protect your DSLR. Then you can put magazines, iPod, etc in the travel bag and have everything organized!

Are there any dslr cameras similar to a Pentax KX? (in terms of different color choices for the body)?




SOMEONE


I love how the Pentax K-x looks, but I'm not really into Pentaxes. Are there any other dslr cameras that come in different colors other than the traditional black or silver?


Answer
The only other one I've seen is the Sony Alpha. http://www.walmart.com/ip/Sony-10.2-MP-DSLR-A330L-T/11986966 If the Pentax colors are successful, I am sure the others will follow their lead shortly. I have a Pentax and a Canon. The Pentax gets more use because all old lenses ever designed for Pentax will work with them. I have some great old glass that I got cheap.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How to stay organized but stylish while traveling?
Rating: 92% based on 9788 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment