Monday, November 18, 2013

How many megapixels should I get in a new camera phone?

highest megapixel camera ever
 on W518a Walkman & C905a Cyber-shot Price and Features | Website ...
highest megapixel camera ever image



Marisa :)


I'm looking for a new cell phone. The one i'm looking at is 1.3 megapixels. I know that's not very much, but it's just a phone. My actually camera is 8.0. Can you give me examples of lower or higher megapixel phones? Because I have a motorola pebl, and it takes terrible pictures. I want something better than that for sure.


Answer
I recently got the lg shine, and i got a 2.0 mega pixel camera on it. It is probably one of the best quality pictures i have ever seen on a phone. After uploading to the computer you can really see how good the pictures are. So i would highly suggest getting a 2.0 mega pixel camera for a phone! hope i helped!

For amateur photography, should i go for a greater zoom or a high megapixel camera?




Prateek


i am confused between two cameras, one Sony cybershot with 12mp and 3x zoom and the other a Canon 9mp and 10x zoom. differnce in price is about(rs.3000). which is a better deal? can you please help me select..


Answer
Having the options given, you should look in for higher zoom than a higher megapixel.

Megapixels only help you to blow up your photos to large sizes. Let me explain it a bit clearly, a 9 megapixel image will help you to blow up ur prints to 24.3" X 18.2" in normal photo print. where as a 12 megapixel image will blow up till 26.7" X 20.0". If you are an amateur, I doubt you will ever print your photos to that large size!

Now, bigger size doesn't mean better photo quality. Photo quality is dependent on the sensor size which would be much same in both these cameras (unless you are buying an SLR)

Hence, I would suggest that you opt for a camera with better (Optical) zoom. This will enable you to take finer photos from a large distance.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How many megapixels should I get in a new camera phone?
Rating: 92% based on 9788 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment