Friday, November 22, 2013

What camera should I get? Canon Rebel XS or Canon Powershot?

dslr camera canon rebel xs
 on ... Lens for Canon Rebel XS T1i T2i T3 T3i T4i Digital SLR Camera | eBay
dslr camera canon rebel xs image
Q. I need a good camera to take professional photos of my paintings. I thought about the canon rebel xs, but it's too big. I would like something like the powershot, but I think the rebel is better. Help please?


Answer
Highly recommend Canon Rebel XS.DSLR camera can take far better than point & shoot.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/redirect.html?ie=UTF8&location=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.amazon.com%2Fs%3Fie%3DUTF8%26ref%255F%3Dnb%255Fss%255Fetk%255Fce%255Fav%255F%26field-keywords%3Dcanon%2520xs%26url%3Dsearch-alias%253Daps&tag=computer0bd-20&linkCode=ur2&camp=1789&creative=390957

How can I take pictures on the beach and keep my DSLR from getting sand in it?




Grayish


I have a Canon EOS Rebel XS DSLR camera and will be going on many beaches this summer in the Caribbean. Is there a way that I can take pictures on the beach with my camera without ruining it?
I'd like to spend little to no money if possible.



Answer
Keep it in a camera bag until needed, keep it round your neck using the neck strap, refrain from rolling around on the sand. Don't put it down on the floor, don't take it into the ocean, don't change lenses unless indoors (or in a car).

.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What camera should I get? Canon Rebel XS or Canon Powershot?
Rating: 92% based on 9788 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment